OZ

OZ

Thursday, November 8, 2018













Hello! Welcome to my Wonderful World of The Wizard of Oz Collectibles. I want to share my love and passion for the movies with you all and show you what I have for sale. For the past 20+  years I have been an avid collector and I have loved the movies. So follow me down the yellow brick road as I indulge you in my passion and hopefully it will come to be yours. I will post just things like, facts about each movie, how I got started in this business. I will also post when a new shipment comes in. I hope that you will enjoy this blog as much as I will enjoy posting here. By the way for you that love Oz as much as I do I got two shipments of collectibles this month one on 11.01.18 and one on 11.05.18. As soon as the shipments come in I will post them up so that you Oz lovers will have a chance to get them. First come first serve. 
I also have a Facebook page called Over The Rainbow collectibles,@Overtherainbowcollectibles where I am rated a 4.6 out of 5 by all my customers. In my next post I'll Show you some of the things I've collected over the years. Well that's all I got for now. Stay tuned for my picture post. I'll see you all real soon over the rainbow. 

2 comments: